I now know the classes I will be teaching at the South Bay Adult Schooland for Torrance starting in September.
The fall term for both school districts start on September 9th. Registration has not yet started but will shortly. it is best to check with the schools to find out when on-line and walk-in registration begins. You can do that by clicking on the above links.
CLICK HERE to see my description and the schedule for the courses I will be teaching at the South Bay Adult School.
CLICK HERE for my description and schedule for the courses I will be teaching at Torrance.
I will also be teaching classes for PVNET, but do not have them defined or scheduled yet. Classes there are not run on a fixed term schedule. Once I know the next class I will be teaching there, I will post it here.
I learned something new the other day. You can sync Photoshop Elements Albums to your iPad. Actually, you can sync all of your Albums to your iPad if you like. And by the way, this is not something new. Photoshop Elements has been able to do this for several versions now. I was just slow to learn about it.
Generally speaking, I am not interested in seeing my entire photo collection (nearing 40K now) on my iPad or iPhone. However, I would like to have a few current pictures of my family on them to show friends at times. In other words they would play a similar role the wrinkled photos in my wallet.
Here is how I did it.
- Make an Album in Photoshop Elements.
- Connect your iPad to your computer via its cable.
- Start iTunes on your computer.
- Once your iPad is recognized by iTunes, click on it as shown in the figure below.
5. In iTunes, click on Photos as shown in the figure below, then…
- Select Photoshop Elements from the drop down list.
- Click to select Selected Albums.
- Click on the Photoshop Elements Album made in Step 1.
6. Click on Apply. See the figure below
To view the photos in the sync’d Elements Album, use the Photos App on your tripod to view the Album. This is illustrated in the figure below.
Now whenever I want to update the album on my iPad, I simply modify the applicable Photoshop elements 11 album, and sync my iPad through iTunes.